Contributors

Thursday, February 11, 2010

I am looking to exchange contact information with new and interesting people around the world. I love to establish new starts for ongoing online communication, especially with anyone who speaks English. I am on the Internet nearly every day and I am looking to communicate to enhance and share my knowledge with others. I like to talk and know about a whole lot of varied subjects. I am also a well established Internet Marketer and want i continually look to meet with other with similar interests.

I also provide some very special knowledge about certain Internet Marketing Subjects that are of common interest but mostly only known to the real Internet Marketers like me. E.g. the Internet Markering Insider Knowledge.

This could be especially great for those like you that might want to contact to huge numbers of Skype users quickly. Add me as an authorised contact and I will share some of this information with you.


If you are in any internet business, program or network I look forward to hearing about it since I would love to share mine with you. Endorsing each other as true friends in the Special community worlds, such as Facebook, MySpace, Yahoo, UBIEE, MSN and/or Google.



Please exchange contact information and let’s chat.
Skype: ubiee.corporation


Hope to hear from you soon.


Best regards

Dr. Michael U Dolgoruky
UBIEE Corporation S.L.
Founder & Chairman
Skype: ubiee.corporation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posted and Backlinked by the UBIEE GREEN NATION

eSign for a World Peace Solution. All it takes is a signature

Widgetbox Blog Network: Green

Facebook Badge for JUST ONE CAN

UBIEE Live Traffic Feed

UBIEE RotatorPRO last 12 Added MultiDomainRotator